About Me

My photo
A man with a question. ARE COVERT AEROSOL PROGRAMs OPERATIONAL INTERNATIONALLY? If so, who runs them and why? Contact: phil.warinsky@gmail.com - Lets work together in an effort to achieve EXPOSURE on the 'chemtrail' issue. Begin to find out what CLOUD SEEDING is, what HAARP is, what 'CHEMTRAILS' are, know the difference between different forms of weather modification. Consider all evidence for and against. Consider 'who benefits' and be aware of disinformation. Don't stop asking questions in fear. Join a growing group of people who are seeking to obtain the answer/s to the question: WHAT IS BEING SPRAYED IN OUR SKIES?

Support Persistent CONtrail researchers. Proceeds to help print flyers.

What are Chemtrails?

Clouds?

Clouds?
Man made or natural? Look up and make up your own mind.

YOUTUBE - come and see our videos (there are thousands of them).

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sydney Australia is being hammered. LETS GET TALKING

Today, 31st of October Sydney has seen heavy chemtrail activity, Last night was busy as the sky was a familiar streaked haze at 6am.

Please encourage friends and family to look up. I personally take every opportunity I get, and with experience I can now confidently raise 'chemtrails' with most people in most environments.

One of my favs:

When holding a camera,
me "hi"
joe "how ya going?"
me "good, just heading up to the roof!"
joe "...why"
me ".....interested..... aerosol program .... concerned... have a good one! (obviously simplified)

I use a few tricks (pos NLP) to encourage questions, with practice you will find the ways that work best for you. The reason I encourage practice is that it doesn't sound great when we are not only 'fringe' with the conversation, but also unsure and unconfident.

Phil Warinsky

No comments:

Chemtrails in The MEDIA (you probably saw this on the news already).